Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tumbling Through Tuesday....

Well, I am definitely feeling better than I have been!

On Sunday I threw my back out, and have been "getting by". But the pain has dissipated, and I am moving along!


Texican and I started the day we always do…. With coffee and tea at the kitchen table. I had a little yogurt with mine for breakfast.

Then it was time to get down to business.

I got half of Mom’s Christmas book indexed today. [Less than 100 pages yet to go.]

I broke for lunch, eating 1-1/2 cups of pinto beans [left over from night before last].

Then back to work, well….. after a short nap back to work!

Then I got busy and fixed a decent dinner.
 
 I made meatballs for dh and dd.
 
Fixed spaghetti with sauce, and canned peas, and sliced a loaf of artisanal Italian bread from the bakery [so good!].

So… what were my stats?

Calories: 1,220            [-220]

Carbs: 229g                 [+31]

Fats: 9g                       [-39]

Protein: 58g               [+4]

Sodium: 2,375mg       [+875]

Not too shabby! And a lot better than yesterday!

My stack of crocheted snowflakes for my Christmas tree has grown to 24, about ¼ of the number I want to get done. I need about 60-75 for the tree, and another 25-30 or so for my Christmas card project. When I complete the snowflakes, I’ll start on the crocheted “icicles” I want to add to the tree. I am absolutely so thrilled and excited over the prospect of having a real tree this year! It’s been 8 years since my last live tree!!! I can’t wait!!!

Well, I’m off for the evening. I’m still watching Upstairs Downstairs on Netflix. [I am into season 5 now! It’s so addictive!]

Sipping on a lovely blackberry tea, and have my steel crochet hook at the ready, with my #10 bedspread cotton.

Let’s meet back here tomorrow evening after dh and I get back from the marketing. We’ll review the menu for the upcoming week, and discuss any bargains we might have found.

Until then… have a wonderful evening friends!

Me Today

Dailey Scaley: 244.4

Lost to Date: -58.4 pounds


No comments:

Post a Comment