Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Headachy Day


Well, I think I am feeling some better than yesterday, although today a migraine has plagued me for the better part of the day.

I began this morning a bit earlier [I am trying to get my days and nights more settled!] and with a cup of tea,
 
and…



…two slices of toast and a teaspoon of grape jelly.

At lunch time, I had a sandwich with potted meat. [Don’t ask. It was quick and my head hurt!] No pic.

In between those two meals, I worked on my Mom’s Christmas gift. [A photo/document book of her side of the family!] I sure hope she likes it!

I finished up the 2nd of the 12 Days of Christmas  dish cloths.

This one is the Two Turtledoves. [This has not been blocked yet, so you have to look closely to see them, there is a heart between the two.]

Next I will be making the Three French Hens.

For dinner…we had simply…

…biscuits and gravy. Yummy!

So… what were my stats for the day?

Calories: 1,067            [-373]

Carbs: 132g                [-66]

Fats:    45g                  [-3]

Protein: 33g               [-21]

Sodium: 3,082mg       [+1,582]

I can pretty much keep everything under control except for the sodium! But then, I used prepared frozen biscuits, and a gravy mix. And therefore, the sodium was bound to be higher. But dinner for 3 people was under $4!

And now I am heading to watch another Upstairs/ Downstairs on Netflix while I begin work on the next in the series of dishcloths.

Simply sitting back and relaxing and hoping this headache is gone before morning!

What are you doing this evening?

Let’s plan on meeting back here tomorrow, where I will fix you some wonderful peanut butter cookies, and a cuppa.

Until then, have a peaceful and enjoyable evening!

Me Today

Dailey Scaley: 249.6

Lost to Date: -50.8 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment