Monday, October 15, 2012

Back From A Break


We took a little time for ourselves over the weekend, and didn’t do any blogging. Unfortunately, we also slipped. Saturday, Sunday AND today! You know what I mean… fallen off the wagon [i.e. overate!]. But we will be back on track from this point on!

I went to bed at midnight last night with a pain pill. I pulled something in my back and was in quite a bit of pain. I awoke at 6 this morning with a killer migraine, and took some Tylenol and went back to bed. DH woke me up at 12:30 [noon] to make sure I was alright! Yes…. I slept 12 ½ hours! I don’t know what’s got into me! I’ve been sleeping super long hours lately!

Since I slept hours past breakfast…. I ate lunch about 1:30. I had….

….bean and cheese taquitos with picante sauce [I picked up picante instead of salsa at the store last week….hate that!] Still, it made for a decent lunch.

At dinner, I baked a complete bag of Great Value Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits. I added deli sliced ham and cheese slices for dh and dd’s dinner. And for my own,

 I scrambled a couple of eggs and topped that with cheese. Unfortunately, these biscuits are high in everything, which means I went over my limits on just about everything!

Calories: 1,796            [+356]
Carbs: 188g                 [-10]
Fats: 93g                     [+45]
Protein: 64g               [+10]
Sodium: 4,115mg       [+2,615]

Yeah… not a pretty sight is it? But I keep plugging along.

How are you doing? Sticking your to your plan okay? [It would be good to think at least one of us is!]

I didn’t work on my crocheting any last night because my back hurt so badly. And today… well. today has just been a lost cause. Although I did manage to get a little bit of laundry done [last load is in the dryer now].

So… nothing new to show you. But I’m about to put my feet up, get a cold drink, and watch the next episode in Upstairs Downstairs on Netflix, and hope to get a couple more snowflakes completed for Christmas this evening.

What’s on your needles this evening?

Let’s plan on meeting back here tomorrow evening. I’d like to try some sugar free cocoa. It’s getting pretty cool here in the evening, and I think a steaming mug of cocoa would just about hit the spot!
 
Until then… have a wonderful evening!

 

Me Today

Dailey Scaley: UA [unavailable]

I know…. It’s a sad state when I don’t step on the scale, because I’m afraid of what I’ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment