Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sleepy Little Sunday


A quieter, sleepy Sunday I haven’t seen in quite a while!

I slept until 10:30 this morning, when DH woke me. [He thought I had gone to bed early, when in fact, I had been up until 3:00 a.m.!] He was having a rather restless night, so I waited until he settled down before I climbed into the bed.

When I got up, I showered, dressed, and headed into the kitchen where I grabbed

 
a cup of tea,
 
and a cup of yogurt.

I then came back to the bedroom, where my little office is in the corner, and went through emails and other correspondence. I sipped
 
coffee while I read the Sunday blogs.

A little past one in the afternoon, I grabbed some lunch. Two simple cheese quesadillas

 [2 corn tortillas with a slice of American cheese between them, and heated in the microwave. Top with a little salsa, and you’ve got yourself the super quick cheese quesadilla!]

More coffee,

and back on the computer after washing and drying a load of laundry.

After DD came in from work about 4:45, I went back to the kitchen to fix dinner. Some baked chicken thighs for the other two [I had 2-Boca chicken patties]

, boiled taters, and mini corn on the cob.

After the dinner dishes were washed, I made a pan of Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies.

I had 2 of these.

Yummy!

So…. How are my stats for the day?

Calories: 1,555                        [+115]

Carbs: 263g                             [+65]

Fats: 37g                                 [-11]

Protein: 57g                           [+3]

Sodium: 3,124mg                   [+1,624]

Okay… a little over today. But, again, we won’t cry over this. Simply keep plugging away, one day at a time!

I did complete a few more snowflakes today [only 7 more needed to finish up those needed for the Christmas tree]. I spent some time looking through patterns for just the perfect Christmas stockings to knit for the three of us this year. Finally have it down to two that I really like. And I found a pattern for a tree skirt. [My theme this year is white, silver and blue. “Winter Wonderland”.]

What’s on your needles today? Working any other crafts?

What are you reading?

Let’s get back here again tomorrow evening, where we will take a look at some of the latest ideas I have found in Christmas decorating!

Until then…. Here are a few pictures of the turning leaves here in the mountains!




Have a wonderful evening y’all!

 

Me Today

Dailey Scaley: 241.0

Lost to Date: -63.8

No comments:

Post a Comment