Thursday, October 4, 2012

Short and Sweet

This is simply a short and sweet recap of the day.

It's been one of those days, which happens infrequently any more, but still happens, when I simply feel so weak and exhausted I can't seem to accomplish anything. I have slept off and on all day long. And have felt like I was passing out whenever I got on my feet.

Breakfast was simply...
...with...

I dozed and read until noon. When I had simply....

Laid down after lunch and napped until time to make dinner. I made Texican and Texichick a "boxed" dinner that only required me to add cut up chicken to it.

Me?

2 patties with 1 cup of....

....and after dinner, a cone with....


So what are my stats for the day?

Calories: 1,160   [-280]
Carbs: 143g   [-55]
Fats: 46g   [-2]
Protein: 50g   [-4]
Sodium: 1,700mg   [+200]

All in all not bad.

I'm heading to the kitchen now, where I will make myself a cuppa tea, and then head to bed.

Let's hope tomorrow is a better day.

Good night dear friends.

Me Today
 
Dailey Scaley: 254.0
Lost to Date: -48.8 pounds
 


No comments:

Post a Comment