Friday, October 5, 2012

Feelin' Lousy Friday

Wish I could say that I feel so much better today than I did yesterday. But I can't.

It's been another day of simply lying about and sleeping.

I tried to do the laundry, and only managed to get a load in the washer and dryer, and nothing completed, so I'll have to get up in the morning and try to finish that up.

Breakfast this morning....

...toast and tea.

I didn't even wake up until 11:30, so after breakfast, I lazed about on the computer. About 2:30 I realized I was getting a bit hungry. So I had...
...don't knock it! For some reason, vienna sausages and potted meat don't give me any problems in the digestive process, whereas meat in itself does! [Go figure!]

After lunch I worked on my Mom's Christmas gift a bit. Her book is coming along nicely. I sure hope she enjoys it!

When it was time for dinner, I stopped and made elbow macaroni with spaghetti sauce, whole green beans, and sliced some Italian bread from the bakery. And.... I didn't get a single photo of it! [Told you... I am feeling lousy!]

After dinner I had ....
...an ice cream cone with this. [My weakness!]

So.... what were my stats for the day?

Calories: 1,335    [-105]
Carbs: 201g    [+3]
Fats: 20g    [-28]
Protein: 34g    [-20]
Sodium: 2,970mg    [-1,470]

Not too bad of a day. I won't complain.

But here it is 9p.m. and I am ready for bed again. I pray tomorrow I get back to feeling more like my old self!

I did manage to finish up the first of 12 dishcloths I am making for our Etsy shop. They will be the 12 Days of Christmas. This one is....

...a Partridge in a Pear Tree. You probably can't tell it too well right now, as it has not been blocked yet. But you just wait till I have blocked it!

I also finished reading The Lincoln Conspiracy by Timothy L. O'Brien. You can read my review here. A good read!

And now I am about to start a new book. So, I think I'll make a pot of tea, and read a bit before getting ready for bed.

I'll meet you back here tomorrow, after the dinner dishes have been washed up. Let's bring our knitting and chat awhile by the evening fire.

Until then... have a wonderful Friday evening all!


Me Today
 
Dailey Scaley: 253.0
Lost to Date:  -49.8

No comments:

Post a Comment