Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday....Busy Little Bee

This will be short and sweet, as I'm busily working on my Christmas project for my Mom, and I really need to get to it!

Texican and I didn't begin our day together as usual, since I slept in until 10:30 this morning. I awoke feeling groggy and coughing, with a really sore throat. DH did, however, sit with me while I had my late breakfast, which was my cup of honey and cinnamon tea, and a cup of dry Cheerios.
I'm afraid by the time I got dressed and through my correspondence and reading material for the morning, it was half-past noon. So, I went ahead and broke for a quick lunch of...
...which I had with saltine crackers.

After lunch, it was back to the computer where I worked on Mom's book for Christmas.
[I did get the linens on the bed changed today, and the dirty linens laundered and put away! So I really did get something done!]

I broke for dinner at 5:30. Where I made us breakfast for dinner. [I do this usually once a week.]

We had...
...Great Value Buttermilk Pancakes, with....

...two fried eggs, and....

...three Morning Star Original Sausage Patties.
[Incidentally, if you've never had these patties, you will love them! You can't tell them from the real deal! So delicious!]
 
And while there are left over pumpkin whoopie pies in the fridge from yesterday, I managed to refrain from eating any of them. [At over 600 calories each....I was determined!]
 
So what were my stats for today?
 
Calories: 1,251   [-189]
Carbs: 112g   [-86]
Fats:62g   [+14]
Protein: 68g   [+14]
Sodium: 3,423mg   [+1,923]
 
What can I say? The vienna sausages, crackers, pancaeks and sausages did me in with the fats, proteins and especially the sodium! But I won't complain too harshly, I am still under calorie limit! [1,440]
 
And now, I go. I am going to try to get to bed at a decent hour this evening.I feel like I've got a bad cold coming on, so I'll drink some hot tea before bed.
 
Let's meet again tomorrow. You bring a little lemon and you can join me in a cuppa.
 
Until then, have a pleasant evening my friends!
 
Me Today
 
Daily Scaley: 260.0
Lost to Date:  -42.8
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment