Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tuesday Reviewed


Hmmm…seems I am getting a bit lax in getting these posts written!

Shame, shame on me!

Tuesday was another great day.

I have to tell you this wonderful thing I have discovered!

I have had chronic fibromyalgia pain for years. And the past couple of years have at times been debilitating. To the point that sometimes I need a cane to get around.

Well, a couple of weeks ago I read an article about the health benefits of honey and cinnamon combined. Also, of the benefits of asparagus. So each morning and each evening I have been drinking a “tea” made with 2-Tablespoons of honey and a scant teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
 
Then I eat 4-Tablespoons of pureed asparagus. [The asparagus is touted to have healed some with cancer, as well as provide excellent kidney and bladder protectants.]

I have been doing this regimen for just 1 week today. And for the first time in more than 2-years I am able to get up out of bed in the morning and NOT have to take pain medication!!!

While I cannot say I am pain free all day long… I am seeing a vast, and I do mean a VAST difference in only one week!!! And I WILL continue to take it!

I began my day with my new concoctions, and a cup of Cheerios with a scant half-cup of milk.

When lunch time rolled around, I made myself a bowl of left over asparagus stir-fry with half a cup of left over white long grain rice.

For supper, I made some macaroni and cheese, and canned corn, and I had 2 Boca Chicken Patties with it.

Usually this suffices. However, later in the evening I was suddenly ravished, and quite starving for something sweet. I mixed up a little honey-butter and made a sandwich of that. Totally satisfied my sweet tooth!

So what were my stats for the day?

Calories: 1,570  [+130]

Carbs: 248g   [+50]

Fats: 38g   [-10]

Protein: 59g   [+5]

Sodium: 2430mg  [+930]

Yep… went over a bit. But not to worry. Not dangerously over. And life does happen!

Here is the KAL dishcloth I promised!

The secret words?

“BUGS AND KISSES”

I wish I had thought to purchase some Halloween colors in the thread! That would have made it really pop!

And here’s another dish cloth I just finished late in the evening.

Can you see the praying hands?

Okay, so let’s meet back here tomorrow. I’m making some terribly easy for dinner, so I must do my marketing in the morning, and hate to cook after that trip! So join me then!

Me Today

Dailey Scaley 266.4

Lost to Date: -36.4

No comments:

Post a Comment