Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sleepy Sunday

A cool day here in the mountains. And not much happening.

I have spent the day quietly with Texican [my DH] and working on Christmas gifts..

I had a simple breakfast this morning.

Blueberry yogurt and piece of dry toast.

When lunch time rolled around, I scrambled 2 eggs in a teaspoon of margarine, and put them on a freezer biscuit. So good!

At dinner, I forgot to get a picture of the food. But I took a large bakery roll and put 2 Boca chicken patties on it. I had a half-cup of macaroni and cheese, and a half-cup of pork and beans with it.

So what was the damage for the day?

Calories: 1,177   [-263]
Carbs: 144g    [-54]
Fats: 37g    [-11]
Proteins: 64g    [+10]
Sodium: 2,515mg    [+1,015]

Okay, so not the best in the world, but certainly not the worst. At least the calorice total was under my daily goal. So, I won't complain.

And that's about it for this slow day as it winds down!

What are you doing at this late hour? Are you about ready for bed and rest?

I'll meet you back here tomorrow. We'll share a cup of herbal tea while we sit and knit and chat.

Until then, have a wonderful evening!

Me Today
 
Daily Scaley: 262.0
Total Lost to Date: -40.8 pounds
 

No comments:

Post a Comment