Sunday, September 23, 2012

Saturday Results

I didn't post Friday's results, because I went to bed at such an early hour.

DH and I went over and spent the day with my sister and my parents. Tomorrow is my dear little sister's birthday, and I wanted to see her before the day. I seldom get to spend any time with her any more, so it's important to do so when I can!

It was a couple of days early, but I took her a birthday cake and some flowers for her garden. [Fall mums.] She was totally surprised.

Still, although the visit was so perfect, I was exhausted by the time we got back home.

Saturday I spent the day writing blog posts for the week ahead for my genealogy blog. That was an all day occurrence!

I did manage to get a bit more done on the Haloween KAL [knit along]. I'm saving that photo reveal for the finish!

For dinner last night I had a large dinner roll
which we heated. Then I had 2
Boca chicken patties, which I put on the bun. And 2
Green Giant nibblers ears.
After dinner, I ate not one... but 2 ice cream cones with...
Blue Bunny Sugar Free Banana Split Ice-Cream.

Yes, I went over. Quite a bit over! The results for the day?

Calories: 1,829   [+389]
Carbs: 254g  [+56]
Fats: 66g  [+18]
Proteins: 65g  [+1]
Sodium: 2659mg  [+1159]

The good news is that I walked for an hour, negating the extra, but not doing a world of good since it won't help in the overall.

The Daily Scaley: 271.6 on Saturday.

Stay tuned for Sunday to see what the damage is!



No comments:

Post a Comment