Sunday, June 7, 2020

Product Review - Lights



ER CHEN Battery Operated Mini Lights

I'm not sure what I expected, but these are very, very, miniature lights. The green copper wires are exposed copper wires, not coated. They come with a remote control, which does help you from having to plug in and unplug the lights. Two AA batteries are required to power the lights. They are quite lovely when lit. I am going to use them to light up my ceramic Christmas village in December. They should be a real addition to the scene.

I will definitely buy again. I give the product ...

...  FIVE STARS and...

...a BIG THUMBS UP!



You can purchase the lights below from Amazon.










****DISCLAIMER: The above product was provided to the author in exchange for a fair and non-biased review. Links within this page, or within the review, when clicked upon and purchased, may, or may not, provide the author with a small  percentage of the profit from sale. View in the review above, may or may not reflect those of the seller, or manufacture of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment