Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Kitchen Bar Mops - Review


Kitchen Bar Mops

I was so excited to get these bar mop towels! I absolutely love them for drying glassware! No residue, and no streaks when drying! These are also great for mopping up small spills, wiping down appliances and even the kitchen counters! 

Made from linen these do not shed fuzz onto the glassware, they do not streak! (Which reminds me, they are also excellent for drying windows when you wash them! (Ugh! Don't remind me! I hate doing windows!)

These are a generous 16 x 19-inch, which allows for scrubbing, without adding more water into the combo. These are small enough you can easily wring them out when they are soaked.

I'll bet (and I'm not a betting person normally) that you can't think of more ways you can use these towels than I can! (I've even used them as diapers when in a pinch! And yes, I tossed them afterward.)

I give these towels....



FIVE STARS
and a BIG...


THUMBS UP!

You can purchase these Bar Mop towels by clicking the link below.









******DISCLOSURE: The above towels were provided to the Author by the Seller, in exchange for a fair and impartial review. Opinions of this Author may, or may not, reflect those of the Seller or manufacturer. This web site may contain links that when clicked upon, and item is purchased,  provide this Author with a small percentage commission, at not incurred cost to the Buyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment