Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Latest Journal



Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you see what I'm working on now. My last journal was a very special Father's Day journal. That one is still available, however, if you were to purchase it today it will not ship to you in time for Father's Day. It's available HERE. The journal is slashed to $70 and that includes shipping and handling!

Now, let's talk about this latest journal. As you can see, I'm repurposing the cover which used to be a great junior high music book! (Not many schools have music appreciation or arts as electives, much less have these as standard lessons.) When I was in school we had both music and art appreciation. I really think that is why I enjoy making things so much with my hands, and in singing so much!

Okay, so this journal will be 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" x 1-1/2". I have sewn in three signatures, each with 10 sheets. That gives a total of 120 pages total. And I'm hard at work putting the décor and embellishments in the book now. I am definitely using a very feminine approach to this journal. My number one item that ties the whole journal together is roses, especially those big, unfurled roses that are so gorgeous! So, be watching for the release of this lates journal. I'm not sure how fast others turn out handmade journals, but the fastest I can do seems a few weeks at best. But it's coming!

Take a moment to look over our Etsy Shop HERE. I currently have 6 items up for sale. Don't forget to bookmark the shop and check back often as we begin to fill it with all of our newest items!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment