Sunday, June 7, 2020

Gemitto Macramé Cord Review


I love this macramé cording. It's perfect for attaching to spine dangles for books, or for making key chains!

This cording  is tough but feels soft to the touch. There is a slight "stretching" noted, but none when woven or braided noted.

The cording is 8 strands tough, which lends strength beyond some other brands.  I suppose it can be pulled apart for single strands, but I did not attempt to do so, as it appears to be woven, or braided together to form the 8-cord design.

I highly recommend this to my crafting friends. I give it


FIVE STARS 

and a big


 THUMBS UP!

You can purchase the cord below from Amazon...








****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided to author of this blog in exchange for a fair and non-biased review. There are links in this blog that when clicked and a purchase made provide the author with a small compensation. The views of this author may or may not be those of the seller, or manufacturer.****

No comments:

Post a Comment