Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Amazon Tote Bag for Women - Review

Amazon Tote Bag for Women


I really like this tote bag. The exterior, if seen from across the room looks like leather, but when viewed up close, it is easily recognizable as rip-stop nylon. That is the ONLY disappointment! It's styling is spot on, even for us "older" women! Plenty of pockets, inside and out, for storing all those little things. The interior is roomy and can be wiped clean.

The bag will easily accommodate enough apparel for a weekend, when folded neatly. All your essentials in one spot! Or you can use it as a large handbag. When I had small kids at home, I often used a large bag like this for my handbag as I was always carrying things to keep the kids occupied while I shopped, or had meetings, etc. You can even use it as a diaper bag in a pinch.

Should last for a long while, if so needed.

I highly recommend this tote bag! I also give ...


...Five Stars,
and a BIG...

...Thumbs Up!

You can purchase from the link below on Amazon.com.









******DISCLOSURE: The above product was provided to Author in exchange for a Fair and Impartial review of product. All opinions listed above are those solely of the Author, and may, or may not, reflect those of the Seller or Distributor. Links in this posting when clicked upon and a purchase made may or may not provide Author with a small percentage commission, and do not incur Buyer additional cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment