Monday, November 30, 2020

WV DHHR COVID-19 Update - 30 November 2020

 Hi everyone! So nice of you to drop in. If you are quarantined in your home, do you see some new habits that you are having? 

Here's a few of mine: I wear dresses way more often! They are comfortable, and help me appear pulled together should I have to open the door for something. I am getting my house completely cleaned.  And nearly every day I treat myself with HIGH TEA,  You know great grandma's teapot that came from France with her grandparents? I use that one, and some of the other sets I have. All served with either scones, or tea biscuits. So good. They come from my new trend in baking goodies.  that comes from  watching the British cooking and baking shows on Prime Video. Love them! But you aren't here for recipes right now, I know. So here's your update on COVID-19 in West Virginia.


                                                           Tested                Positives                                    Deaths

WV                                            1,130,956            47,842 (up 845)                             735 (Up 6)

Greenbrier County                  20,840                 380 (up 6)                                      7

Monroe County                        9,453                   340 (up 2)                                      10


As always please remember to wear a mask that covers both your nose and your mouth. Practice social distancing. Practice frequent handwashing. Use soap and water. If none are available you nay use hand sanitizer. Do not congregate with groups.

And that's it for today folks! Have a great Monday. Tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment