Wednesday, November 25, 2020

WV DHHR COVID-19 UPDATE - 25 November 2020

 Hello friends. I am back from my therapy. I want to thank everyone for the many prayers sent up for me, and for the kind messages, urging me to keep up the good fight. I  guess I can tell you now, I have had a problem with getting dizzy, and have had multiple falls over the last 2 months. I underwent a myriad of tests, all of which were negative. Finally, my doctor sent me to see a Physical Therapist, trained in a "disorder" known as HBBV. It has to do with the tiny crystals found in your inner ear, moving toward the outer canals. When this happens, you not only get dizzy and fall, but the problem is diagnosed with a series of maneuvers that cause your eyes to travel around the orbit a bit. It was a simple diagnosis. It was also a very simple treatment to correct the problem. It may never bother me again, or it could come back again. We'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, I am feeling fine (as a frogs hair!). And back to my old self! Yeah!

Okay, for today's update:


                                        Tested                Positive                            Deaths

WV                            1,063,597                   43,050 (up 967)            695 9up 13)

Greenbrier Co.         19,194                        336 (up 1)                    7 (up 1)

Monroe Co.               9,010                         321 (up 8)                     10


Please remember to wear a mask when leaving your home. Make sure it covers both your nose and your mouth. Practice social distancing. And practice frequent handwashing both away from home, and at home. If you, and everyone else, will follow these simple guidelines, we can eliminate the problem.

I wish each of you a blessed Thanksgiving tomorrow. Take time to recount your blessings. Have dinner at home. If you do plan on a large dinner with lots of guests, please wear a mask! And please ask everyone attending to wear a mask. If you're home alone, then do a video call with everyone! And stay safe!

I'll be back tomorrow! Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment