Friday, November 13, 2020

WV DHHR COVID-19 update - 13 November 2020

 Good morning everyone! We're having a break in the rain here, so it's just wonderful here, although the temperature is a bit cold. I'm wrapped in a throw as I write this, sipping an Irish coffee. Yeah, I know it's a little early, but...with the right stuff, it helps to ease my arthritis pain. Enough said on aches and pains, ugh!

I have here, for you, the latest COVID-19 update. So without further ado, here it is:


                                        Tested                        Positive                            Deaths

WV                                 898,730                       31,639 (up 742)               565 (up 11)

Greenbrier Co.              16,303                        237 (up 4)                        5

Monroe Co.                    7,674                          270                                  8


Always remember to wear a mask when leaving home. Make sure it covers both nose and mouth. Remember to throw away paper masks after every use. And launder cloth masks the same. Do not use softener in the wash or in the dryer. It clogs the fibers and you won't be able to breathe properly with the fibers clogged.

Practice social distancing. Keep 6-feet between you and the next person.

Practice frequent handwashing using soap and water. If none is available you can use hand sanitizer. Remember to frequently hydrate your skin to prevent chapping, slits, or cracks in your hands. Wear disposable gloves if your hands exhibit these things, so as not to pick up germs that may have the virus and they get into your system through those chapped, slit,  cracked areas.

Do not attend social gatherings, if you must, wear a mask, and keep the social distancing while there.

That's it for today everyone! I will be on late for tomorrow. I have been dealing with a medical issue and tomorrow I go for an MRI. Please pray for me tonight and tomorrow, that they will find what is causing this problem. I surely do appreciate it.

I'll see you all tomorrow! Have a great start to the weekend! God Bless Us Every One!

No comments:

Post a Comment