Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Review: No To Morning Sickness

 



No To Morning Sickness
Ginger Tea

While not pregnant, I often feel sick after the huge mound of medication I must take daily. But while I've been grating ginger to make my own ginger tea, I was not aware that someone had actually put it into tea bags! This is wonderful! And works just as well.

 It relieves nausea and vomiting. And allows me to get onto work. If you like the taste of ginger, you will love this tea. I highly recommend this tea for chronic nausea. 

I give it...


 FIVE STARS
 and a ... 






BIG THUMBS UP!


You can purchase this tea on Amazon.com.










****** DISCLOSURE: The above product was provided to the author in exchange for a fair and impartial review. No monetary exchange for services. All opinions listed above are those of the author of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment