Saturday, February 13, 2021

WV DHHR COVID-19 UPDATE...13 February 2021

 Hello All!

Sorry I've not been on in two days. I have been kind of sick. Horrible head cold, and my meds gave me horrible migraines! So, I've pretty much been in bed the last two days. Or out in the recliner. Sorry! But here I am now, and feeling pretty pert! So, here's today's update!


                                        Tested            Positive                Deaths                Fully Vaccinated

WV                        2,053,636            127,282 (up 395)    2,201 (up 2)        243,562

Greenbrier Co.    41,490                  1,653 (up 19)          51 (up 1)

Monroe Co.          17,452                  787 (up 7)               12 (no change)

Summers Co.       17,746                  579 (up 5)               22 (up 1)


PLEASE REMEMBER: Wear a mask when leaving home. Make sure it covers both your nose and your mouth. Make sure you are wearing the right side of your mask out. Practice Social Distancing (6 to 8-feet).  Practice frequent hand washing. You may use hand sanitizer if there is no running water or soap available. Do not congregate.


And there it is! Please watch here for any updates! And thanks everyone for your kind words while I was sick. I appreciate it so much! Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment