Thursday, February 4, 2021

WV DHHR COVID-19 UPDATE...04 February 2021

 Hello Everyone! So glad you are sticking with me! I've been physically and emotionally drained from losing my best friend, and my sister in Christ. I keep thinking I need to email her, call her, holler at her on Facebook, or some other means. There is this huge hole where she used to be in my life, and now I am struggling with how to fill that void. I call upon the Lord, but I just can't let it go. I miss her so much! Let me get away from this for a bit and show you the update for today:


                                        Tested                    Positive                        Deaths

WV                        1,955,795                        123,044 (up 576)        2,080 (up 22)

Greenbrier Co.    39,579                              1,615 (up 6)                49 (no change)

Monroe Co.          16,785                              784 (up 22)                 12 (no change)

Summers Co.       16,924                               570 (no change)         21 (no change)


Please Remember: Wear a mask when leaving your home. Make sure it covers both nose and mouth. Make sure it is properly applied (make sure it is turned out correctly, blue side out, white side in on most disposable masks.) Keep proper social distancing. No congregating (even for the big football games!)


That's it folks! Take care and I will see you all again tomorrow! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment