Sunday, September 6, 2020

WV DHHR Reports Covid-19 Update

 Hello everyone, on this beautiful Lord's Day! I hope all are doing well. My heartfelt sympathies go out to my cousin today. She lost her husband this week. We are praying for you all!

And I want to apologize for my week long absence. I don't know what I had, but I got up from bed every day, and spent the whole day in the rocker. Sick at my stomach at times, and having weird electrical disturbances (I don't know how else to describe them!) I leaned against my left side on the rocker and suddenly that whole side spasmed. DH finally got to see it happen. Definitely something new! But all is better now, and I will try not to miss any further days! And with no further business, here we go!


West Virginia

TOTAL TESTED        458,180

Positive                            11,412

Deaths                                  246


The following counties have reported the following:

                                          Greenbrier                    Monroe

TOTAL TESTED            9,199                               3,567

Positive                                106                                  135

Recovered                             94                                    56  +1 Probable

Deaths                                     3                                       6


Repeat: Just a reminder to wear a mask when going away from home. And wash your hands frequently! Remember the social distancing rule of 6 ft., and practice it when you are away from home. Take advantage of any grocery deliveries available in your area. If you can't, use a grocery market you feel meets your needs the best, and that you can get through in the quickest and safest way. If you are okay with it, you might wear nylon, vinyl, or even latex gloves when marketing.

You may want to take a good multi-vitamin during this time. And please, keep yourself well hydrated.

God bless you all, and we will see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment