Monday, September 21, 2020

WV DHHR Latest COVID-19 Updates

 Here's hoping you all had a wonderful weekend, and are raring to go this beautiful Monday morning, September 21, 2020! I apologize for once more falling behind in keeping you posted. I had a nasty fall, in the bathroom (isn't there a statistic somewhere stating 95% of Senior falls happen in the bathroom?) Yep. And it wasn't pretty. My lip hip is bruised pretty bad, and I hurt especially in my shoulders, knees and hands, where I took the most of the fall. So why did I fall? Ohhh, I was reaching to pick up a piece of clothing that had fallen from the basket! Such a simple thing! Thankfully, DH was here to boost my morale. (I cried because he didn't hear me fall. If you knew what a big woman I am, you'd wonder why on earth he didn't hear such a fall. But, oh, well. ) I really am okay. Just gonna take a few days to get the bruising and soreness to get away!😕😕😕😕

So, without further adieu, let's get started here, shall we?


WV DHHR COVID-19

Tested          519,175

Positive:         14,171

Deaths:                312  (up 37 from a week ago)


                      Greenbrier Co.           Monroe Co.

Tested:          9,961                            4,419

Positive:          119                                147

Recovered:     109 (+1 probable)          72 (+1 Probable)

Deaths:               3                                    7


With a little bit of luck, I will be able to get you ready reports daily. Thank you all for your patience! You are all so kind!


Please continue to wear a mask when leaving home 😷,   wear gloves when appropriate🧤, and wash your hands frequently. Keep sanitizer and extra masks in your handbag, back pack , and in your car, so they will be ready at all times.


Have a great Monday afternoon ya'all! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment