Tuesday, September 22, 2020

WV DHHR COVID-19 UPDATE 9/22/2020

 Hello all. I am having the worst time! Satan is really trying his best to get me down. I had another fall last evening when I was on the phone with my Dad. I am sure it scared him. That's 2 falls in two days! Ugh. I did a bit of crying out, as I hurt so badly. Finally DH came to help me.  Thank the Lord, I was not badly injured. Sore all over, but otherwise, I am unhurt.

We went today and received food give away items. We've never done this before, until a few months ago. and I have nothing bad to say about receiving it. We are living on DH's SS Benefit, so we gladly accept all the help we can receive. Today we received an entire crate of apples! (About a bushel!) I will make applesauce and apple butter out of them, and maybe a few pies, and some stewed. Yum! We also received a bag full of fresh plums! We'll eat them. Or maybe I'll try to make a small batch of plum jelly! There were 2 frozen hens, I'm putting them in the backup freezer, and will turn them into chicken and dumplings when family can finally come to visit! (I miss my sister and my Dad especially!) We also received two quart sized frozen mixed eggs. These will be good for baking, or making French toast or pancakes!  There were 3 bags of chili without beans. Just add beans if wanted, heat in a saucepan and eat! The beef is already in the mix! And 2 quarts of milk! Oh, and 2 loaves of bread. Enough for the two of us to live off of what is here for about 2 weeks if we had to! Seriously! But I do greatly digress. Please forgive me.


The latest WV DHHR Update for COVID-19 follows below:

                        WV

Tested:            522,329

Positive:           14,384

Died:                     317


                                   Greenbrier County            Monroe County

Tested:                       9,987                                    4,458

Positive:                       119                                        146

Recovered:                  112 (+1 probable)                105  (+1 probable)

Died:                               3                                            7


Continue to pray that this pandemic soon ends! Be sure to wear a mask when you are out of the house. Wear gloves if necessary, and wash hands frequently.


God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment