Wednesday, September 23, 2020

wV DHHR COVID-19 UPDATE 09/23/20

 Hello, one and all. Today we are seeing somewhat of a slowdown, in the State and also in the two Counties we are following so closely. There were only 2 deaths between yesterday and today, and none in either of the two Counties. So, without further ado, here is the UPDATE:


                  WV

Tested:     525,236

Positive:    14,504  (Up 120 since yesterday)

Deaths:          319  (Up 2 from yesterday.)



                  Greenbrier                        Monroe

Tested:      10,121                                 4,477

Positive:         123 ( Up 11)                     146  (No change)    

Recovered:    112 (+1 Probable)            111  (+1 Probable)

Deaths:              3  No Change                   7 (No Change)


I want to personally thank those who prayed when I asked. No further falls at this time. (If it happens again, I will see my doctor early.) I am very sore though. That will last a few days I am sure.  But thank you for your prayers.

We are enjoying the beginning of fall/autumn here. Leaves are just now beginning to turn colors. And in the morning, we get up and have to turn a little heat on, just to take the tip of the cold off the rooms. I love this time of year. It's when I get to see God's amazing palette here in the mountains! And I also know my favorite holiday is coming soon! CHRISTMAS! (Before my youngest left the nest,  she would start fussing at me in June or July, because I absolutely LOVE Christmas. And EVERYTHING to do with it! So I held back as long as I possibly could and I started singing Christmas Carols, Songs, and Christmas Hymns. She said it drove her CRAZY.) And Yes! I am already singing carols! Deck The Halls just finished!

Thanks everyone. And you all have an amazing Wednesday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment