Saturday, May 15, 2021

WV DHHR COVID-19 UPDATE ... 15 May 2021

 The WV DHHR has restyled their information, and I have to tell you, it's causing a bit of a conundrum for me! I'm not able to locate all of the information we were getting before today! I will continue to offer what I am able to locate. If any one knows where we can locate the full information we had before, please let me know!


                         Tested                Positive                        Deaths

WV                2,832,906            158,230                           2,757

Greenbrier    not listed          2,818                            not listed

Monroe        not listed           1,145                            not listed

Summers    not listed            825                               not listed


I hope this has helped some of you.

Tomorrow is Sunday, the 16th. We will be back here again, hopefully by then we will have found something similar, at least, to what we had before. I really don't like this.

Have a great Saturday! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment