Sunday, May 30, 2021

I am Back..... ( 30 May 2021)

 Hello My Dear Ones,

I just wanted to let you all know that I am back, starting today. I'm a little weak yet, but I'm doing okay.

I spent 6 days in the hospital, following a mild CVA (cerebral vascular accident), or more commonly known as a cerebral stroke. The only residual I have is general weakness and being dizzy 24/7.

I came home with a walker, a ton of new meds to take, and home health for looking after me, and making sure I do exercises, and take medications as I am supposed to. I met with them first time yesterday. And I have a new diet to follow and stick to.  (Yucky.) Who likes dieting? Not me! I was born roly poly, and I'll most likely die that way as well. 

I would like to ask for your prayers as I begin to get around more with my walker. DH is determined that I will row the line! LOL.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment