Tuesday, July 28, 2020

WV DHHR COVID-19 Update




I want to thank you all for reading my blog. I've pretty much limited content to the virus right now, and my books. But as soon as I have finished the book I'm currently making (a junk journal). I am hoping to have a little free time in the day so I can write more on the blog.

At 10AM this morning, the WV DHHR announced the following COVID-19 update for the state and all counties:

Tested:                    268,039
Negative:                261,920
Positive:                      6,118
Deaths:                          108    (up 2 since yesterday)


Counties:                     Greenbrier                Monroe
Tested:                             6,410                       1,607
Positive:                               83                            18
Recovered:                          73                             17    (+1 probable)
Deaths:                                 3                               0



Continue to be safe. When you leave your home wear your mask. Make sure your family does as well. God bless and keep you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment