Saturday, July 25, 2020

New Update on COVID-19





Hi Guys! What can I say? I've had so much shoulder pain radiating down into my right arm with the slightest movement that I couldn't even type on the keyboard. Today is a little better. So, here I am. I promise to get to the doctor shortly so I don't have another spell! I always dread those steroid shots as they have to be done deeply. My doctor is so good however. He ices it up so I don't feel the pain of the injection. He's such a sweetheart! Love ya Dr. Vess!

So at 10AM today the latest COVID-19 was announced from the WV DHHR as follows:

TESTED:                           255,089
NEGATIVE:                      249,317
POSITIVE:                            5,772
DEATHS:                                  103

THE FOLLOWING COUNTIE ALSO REPORTED UPDATES:

                                          GREENBRIER                    MONROE
TESTED:                         5906                                      1,528
POSITIVE:                          81                                           18
RECOVERED:                    73                                           13  (+1 PROBABLE)
DEATHS:                              3                                             0

Thank you all for your patience this week. I appreciate each and every one of you~ God bless and keep you and yours families safe. And remember, wear a mask whenever you leave your home! I know you will. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment