Friday, May 15, 2020

Nice but nothing like the photograph!

These six, very, very tiny little bookplates are only 1-inch by 1-inch. Not sure that I can use them as I had wished to, due to their minuscule size. They are not sturdy. I accidentally bent one when opening the pack. They weren't even packaged. Just put into a zippered baggie! But they got here, so I'll try to make the best of a bad situation. If you are into miniatures, you may be able to use them. Who knows, perhaps I will give a hand at that! They are very lovely to look on, but not sure they will make much of a statement due to their tiny size. I can only give a moderate score. And I would not recommend  to others.

The above photograph was taken from Amazon, where I purchased these at. Below is what I received:


I can only offer a 3 out 5 stars for items eligible regarding this order. And a big Thumbs Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment