Monday, May 18, 2020

Move 'n On!


Good evening all!

Although this photo is a little blurry, you can see what this is. I have sewn the pages into my book cover that I showed you yesterday. That's the biggest thing for me. Whew! You will see that there are 4 sections of pages. These contain front and back twice. Which means there are 4 pages for every sheet I've sewn in. So each section has 40 pages, or there is 160 pages in all total. These four sections of paper are known as a "signature" .

Yes, I know I could have added more pages. However, I have a lot of ephemera and papers to insert in here. So, believe me, this journal will be FULL when I'm finished with it. (My mentor calls the front and back covers standing ajar as having a "gator mouth". This will definitely have a gator mouth when I'm finished!

If you are interested in making your own junk journal, simply head to YouTube and search for Junk Journal's. You will find more than you can possibly ever hope to see all of!

Thanks again for checking out the blog! Be watching for further developments on this journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment