Friday, March 19, 2021

WV DHHR COVID-19 UPDATE...19 March 2021

                 Hello everyone! So glad to have you join us this morning! It is 54 degrees outside and the sun is shining! It is going to be a beautiful day! God is good, all the time! (Can I get an Amen?)

    So, I'm not going to waste any time, there's lots of work that I need to get to today! (My Dad may come over this weekend, so I need to get as much housework done as possible!  Why is it that we rush to get through house cleaning when we know our parents are coming over? I used to kill myself with doing it before my Mom came over! It's a little easier now that it's just Dad, but I imagine there will always be someone we really want to impress! LOL) I tell everyone that I am NOT a housekeeper, that you can eat off my floors, and it looks like someone just did! LOL!

Okay, all of that aside, let's get to the update!


                                        Tested                Positive                Deaths

WV                        2,341,373                137,092 (up 376)    2,600 (up 30)

Greenbrier Co.    47,182                      1,720 (up 3)            60 (no change)

Monroe Co.          20,099                      838 (up 1)              14 (no change)

Summers Co.       19,917                      598 (up 2)              23 (no change)


REMEMBER: Wear a mask when leaving home. Wash your hands frequently. Maintain Social Distancing. Do not congregate.

I will be in and out over the weekend. Have a wonderful Friday! And a great time this weekend! God bless and keep you each one safe!

                                                                                        The Texicanwife

No comments:

Post a Comment