Thursday, March 11, 2021

Preach It!


FALSE TEACHERS EXPOSED: Word of Faith/Prosperity Gospel | Justin Peters/...

These rich preachers  are leading people down the WIDE path that leads to Hell! Don't listen to them! Attend a Bible preaching Church.  And KNOW where you are going. If you listen to a preacher that teaches anything other than what is in the Scriptures, you are listening to blasphemy. Study the Scriptures. Read them every day. Study them. Commit them to your memory! You can't, you won't , go wrong. Put your trust in our Lord Jesus Christ, who takes away the sin of the world! But only if you believe in Him.  I don't want to lose any of my family or friends! When I arrive one day in Heaven, I want you there as well! Don't make me miss you! I love you, as our Savior does. Heaven is for you! It is for me! Let's get there and meet one another there! God Bless You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment