Thursday, December 31, 2020

WV DHHR COVID-19 UPDATE...Thursday, 31 December 2020

 Sorry I missed yesterday! I had a doctor's appointment and then had to get xrays of my knee, which I had fallen on the Saturday before Christmas. I think it's just bruised and tender inside. She agrees, But just to make sure, she sent me for the xrays. But I'm back! They will call me if the xrays show anything out of the way. So let's get to this!


                                    Tested                                Positive                                    Deaths

WV                            1,498,692                            85,334 (up 1,109)                    1,338 (up 20)

Greenbrier Co.        29,127                                  1,001 (up 61 in 2 days)           35 (up 4 in 2 days)

Monroe Co.              13,152                                  554 (up 32 in 2 days)              11 ( no change)

PLEASE REMEMBER: Wear a mask that covers both the nose and mouth when leaving the home. Practice social distancing, which has changed from 6 feet to 8 FEET now. Practice frequent handwashing, even when you're home. Use running water and soap. If you are out and running water is unavailable, you can use hand sanitizer. Wear gloves if you have any chapping, chafing, or open sores on your hands. No congregating.


I hope you have a great afternoon! And God Bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment