Thursday, December 10, 2020

WV DHHR COVID-19 UPDATE - 10 December 2020

 Hello everyone. So sorry I've been gone, without having something come up here for those who are so good to me! I've just been a little under the weather. So I've been curled up in the living room, and I think I'm gonna make it after all! And I've had (on Tuesday) two variations of the COVID-19 test. They both are nasal swabs. Neither were half as bad as everyone was telling me.  So if you think you may have it, please go get the test done. You'll be in and out in a matter of minutes, really.

I'm listing the latest  COVID-19 update below for you. This virus is still living and spreading like wildfire! Please be cautious!


                                        Tested               Positive                                    Deaths

WV                        1,265,329                56,695 (up 1,233)                921 (up 24)

Greenbrier Co.     23,920                     544 (up 117)                        14 (up 4)

Monroe Co.           10,936                     392 (up 25)                          10 (no change)


REMEMBER: Be sure to wear a mask when you are leaving home. Make sure that  it covers both nose and mouth. (The CDC put out a medical report for physicians that stated that mucous in our regular breaths, can cause spread of disease up to 18-feet away. So, be sure to wear your mask over your nose. It will protect others from you, and you from them as well.) Practice social distancing. Practice frequent handwashing both away from home and while at home. If running water and soap are not available, you may use hand sanitizer. 

Tomorrow is Friday. Hang on everyone! Just one day away is the weekend! I'll be back tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment