Monday, April 27, 2020

As the Weekend Winds Down...

    As our weekend begins to wind down this evening, I'm a bit reflective, in that I haven't done everything I had intended to do. So, here I sit trying to get a post out with little research done. Still I will post what I have, and hope you will all will not be offended!

    
   The latest update on the COVID-19 stats for West Virginia is as follows:
Tested: 39,284
Negative: 38,1031
Positive: 1053
Deaths: 34
Greenbrier County: 3
Monroe County: 5

    And it just continues to grow every day. Lord, help us in our hour of need! I'm hoping you will agree with me every morning to say a prayer over those who have been positive, and over those who are not tested. And do it again every night before you lay your head down, say a prayer over this again. If God hears enough of us in sincere prayer, He will surely answer with so many sending Him the request. 

    The CDC continues to state that it may be too soon for state governments to "re-open" for business. Even so, many states have already made statements to the fact that they will soon re-open. West Virginia is not one of those states at present.


    Are you looking for a great home business opportunity?

Don't forget to thank a veteran if you were able to lay down and sleep tonight!

Sleep well my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment