Monday, November 12, 2012

Patience, Patience, Patience


I realize it seems that I have abandoned my post lately. But I ask that you bear with me during this brief absence. I should have an answer in a day or so, and can then reveal what will be coming.

I continue to ask for your prayers. God knows the need, and I will report to you all when I have a complete answer. And I should know soon.

In the meantime, here are a few blog posts from the past week which I found interesting:

Make A Googly Eye Christmas Ornamanet
Dollar Store Crafts tells us how!

Thanksgiving Printable
Over the Big Moon gives us a great printable for our décor!

Snowflake Monday
Snowcatcher brings us the Mermaid Snowflake. Beautiful!

Girl’s Day Out
Healthy Stride takes on her fabulous day out. The consultant’s  comment should become our motto! “…health and wellness isn't just about eating right and exercising. It's about taking care of you, as a person.”

A Look At The Different Properties of Wool Yarn
Lion Brand Yarn brings us the details.

10 Projects to Learn New Skills: Colorwork
Lion Brand Yarn brings us great patterns to try new skills!

As I write this, the smell of my personal Mexican blend of spices along with three different kinds of beans [pinto, black and chick-pea] with onion and garlic simmering in the slow cooker is making my home smell like heaven! At dinner time this evening, we’ll put this over rice for our “Meatless Monday One Dish Wonder”. I absolutely love it! Any leftovers will be mashed and used in corn tortillas for lunches. Yum!

I also got my hair cut!


What do you think??? It feels fabulous and is so easy to care for! I can dry it, and even curl it some with the iron if I want to, or simply wash and comb! [Sorry these pics aren't the best....took them myself, and I really need a camera upgrade!]

So, I can’t promise when I will next post, but I will promise it will be soon!

Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment