Thursday, March 3, 2022

Bull Rider’s Dad Does the Unthinkable to Save His Life


This is a living example of God's great love for us, in that this father was willing to lay down his own life for his son! But God gave His Son for His little children! I have five grown children. Would I give one of my children to save the lives of the other four? And in the case of this man, would I lay down my life for one, or all, of my children? I truly believe I would act like this man. And I believe most parents would. How much more then, will God, our Heavenly Father do for us, His little children? Well, the answer is that He paid the ultimate for His children. He laid down the life of His Son, Jesus. Please watch this until the end. I want to see you in Heaven! God bless you and keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment