Monday, October 11, 2021

It's a ....girl!


 Don't tell me God doesn't watch over His children! We've been without a car for almost 2 weeks now. Our car is in the shop, and it was going to cost us $4,00 or more to get fixed! This came only a few short weeks after paying $2,800 for the transmission to be fixed! So, we were almost at the end of our savings. So, we had just a few dollars left, and did not know what to do.

Well, we saw a car, just 25 miles away. When my husband s[poke to a woman about purchasing a car she had listed, he told her if it run he wanted it. She said she would drive to wherever we were. 

Say what? She did say that! So he told her to bring it! He spoke to her about 4pm. She was here with car at 6:30pm. Yes! 

God is so good! All the time! Any time! So glad He's mine and I am His!

What did God do for you today?

(I name all the cars we have purchased over the years.) She is named Emerald, because she's green, and I think of Ireland when I see her. (My word or photo association is really messed up! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment