Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Announcement....27 April 2021

 Hi guys!

I do apologize for not getting to a post today. I've just been feeling really under the weather .  I've been running a low-grade temp (100-102 F.) So I've slept a lot. 'If I feel better tomorrow, I will try to post. 

I also wanted to let you all know, I will not have any further affiliations on Facebook. I won't even tell you all what happened, because for many of you, Facebook is a nice place to be.  I don't want to influence any of you. I will still be putting my blog links up daily on Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. For those who want to send a personal message, just send it to my email.

Thanks everyone!

Have a great Tuesday evening! (Ugh! Tonight is garbage night! Hate that! LOL) Don't forget to say your prayers!


Texicanwife

No comments:

Post a Comment