Tuesday, August 11, 2020

I'm Baaaack! Latest COVID-19 Update!

 I'm so sorry that I've been gone so long! I was a bit under the weather. But I'm back and feeling very spry today!

 The latest update was released at 10AM this morning and is as follows:


TESTED:                         330,447

Negative:                          322,572

Positive:                               7,875

Deaths:                                    147


The following Counties Update is below:


                                       Greenbrier           Monroe

Tested:                            7,075                    1,923

Positive:                               93                         20

Recovered                            78                         19    (+1 probable)

Deaths                                    3                          0


I will be back this evening to report the 5PM update. I will see you all then. Remember, please continue to wear your mask when leaving home!

No comments:

Post a Comment